1. Shouting is expected in Kids Worship. (believe me, no one falls asleep in kids church)
2. There are 0 hand rules for kids worship. No kid thinks: "Well, if I raise my hands above my head, I might distract someone else, so I better just keep them in my pockets."
3. Big House, by Audio Adrenaline is ALWAYS the right song to sing.
4. Shoes are optional.
5. If you don't bump into the person next to you at least once, you're doing it wrong.
6. No kid thinks the last song means leave early to beat traffic.
7. It's ok to pick your nose a little, just don't spend a whole song working on it.
8. If you're swaying left, while everyone else goes right, no one notices.
9. Volume, not vocal quality is all that matters.
10. Kids Worship Videos Rock!