FREE Credit Card Faith Youth Ministry Lesson
Break free from the instant gratification life
Download Lesson 1 of our new Credit Card Faith 4-Week Youth Ministry Curriculum.
We live in a world of instant gratification and “get now, pay later.” But the life of Abraham shows us the power of waiting on God's promises being fulfilled in his timing. Lesson 1 is about investing for the future, spiritually. Students will learn that the good things that God has for us may require our time, patience, and faithfulness. Genesis 15, God's Covenant With Abram.
This Lesson Includes
- DOWNLOAD. Teacher Prep: Printable lesson overview – with tips and encouragement – to distribute to each leader and teacher on your team.
- UPLOAD. Large Group Teaching Guide: Printable “no prep required” Bible lesson for your Large Group Leader.
- POP QUIZ: Print and distribute this quiz to each of your students. Questions are based on the Upload Bible Lesson.
- COMMENT & SHARE. Small Group Discussion Guide: Print and distribute this guide to leaders and students for use during their small group time.
- INTERACTIVE. Lesson Activity: Three activity options – a group game, a missional activity, and a service project – to pick and choose from each week
- TRENDING. Social Media + Leader Ideas: Resource for leaders. Ideas to help you use social media to keep the discussion with students going throughout the week.