First Day Of School Children's Ministry Lesson
Start the School Year Off Right!
What happens on the first day of school can set the tone for the entire year. Encourage kids to start the school year right by submitting their plans to God and seeking his will for their lives.
First Day of School Children's Ministry Lesson Overview:
Memory Verse: “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.” -Proverbs 3:5-6 (NIV)
Lesson: Solomon Asks For Wisdom, 1 Kings 3:4-15.
This Lesson Includes:
- Memory Verse
- Object Lesson or Kids Sermon
- Large Group Game
- Large Group Lesson Outline
- Small Group Discussion Questions
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet
About This Children's Ministry Lesson:
- Instant Download
- Designed for Kids Ages 6-12
- Stand Alone Lesson
- Includes Both Large Group and Small Group Resources
- Perfect for Children's Church or Sunday School
- We pin snack, craft, and game ideas for Children's Ministry on our Pinterest board.
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this lesson, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.