FREE GPS Youth Ministry Lesson: Enter Destination
Teach Students How to Find God's Direction for Their Life
Download WEEK 1 of our new GPS 4-Week Youth Ministry Curriculum.
Teach students how to find God's direction for their life. Week 1 is all about Jacob. Jacob’s life had direction – but it was the wrong direction. Jacob was a scoundrel. He had convinced his brother Esau to sell his birthright for a meal. He had deceived his father in order to get a blessing that was intended for Esau. Now Esau is ready to kill his brother and Jacob is on the run for his life. It’s there that God shows up to let this scoundrel know that he has a plan and a grand purpose for his life. And the life of Jacob was never the same.
This Lesson Includes
- DOWNLOAD. Teacher Prep: Printable lesson overview – with tips and encouragement – to distribute to each leader and teacher on your team.
- UPLOAD. Large Group Teaching Guide: Printable “no prep required” Bible lesson for your Large Group Leader.
- POP QUIZ: Print and distribute this quiz to each of your students. Questions are based on the Upload Bible Lesson.
- COMMENT & SHARE. Small Group Discussion Guide: Print and distribute this guide to leaders and students for use during their small group time.
- INTERACTIVE. Lesson Activity: Three activity options – a group game, a missional activity, and a service project – to pick and choose from each week
- TRENDING. Social Media + Leader Ideas: Resource for leaders. Ideas to help you use social media to keep the discussion with students going throughout the week.