Last Day Of School Children's Ministry Lesson
Celebrate God's Faithfulness
No more pencils, no more books. . . Just celebration. The school year is over and it's time to remember all that God has seen you through this year, and praise him for his faithfulness. In this lesson kids will identify one thing they can praise God for from this past school year.
Last Day Of School Children's Ministry Lesson Overview:
Memory Verse: “I will remember the deeds of the Lord; yes, I will remember your miracles of long ago. I will consider all your works and meditate on all your mighty deeds.” -Psalm 77:11-12 (NIV)
Lesson: The Israelites Celebrate The Lord's Deliverance, Exodus 14:10-15:6.
This Lesson Includes:
- Memory Verse
- Object Lesson or Kids Sermon
- Large Group Game
- Large Group Lesson Outline
- Small Group Discussion Questions
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet
About This Children's Ministry Lesson:
- Instant Download
- Designed for Kids Ages 6-12
- Stand Alone Lesson
- Includes Both Large Group and Small Group Resources
- Perfect for Children's Church or Sunday School
- We pin snack, craft, and game ideas for Children's Ministry on our Pinterest board.
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this lesson, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.