New Year's Resolution Children's Ministry Lesson
Making Prayer a Priority
One small change can make a huge difference. This year, challenge kids to resolve to pray every day and see what amazing things God will do.
New Year's Resolution Children's Ministry Lesson Overview:
Memory Verse: “Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.” - Colossians 4:2 (NIV)
Lesson: Luke 11:1-13, Jesus' Teaching On Prayer
This Lesson Includes:
- Memory Verse
- Object Lesson or Kids Sermon
- Large Group Lesson Outline
- Large Group Game
- Small Group Discussion Questions
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet
About This Children's Ministry Lesson:
- Instant Download
- Designed for Kids Ages 6-12
- Stand Alone Lesson
- Includes Both Large Group and Small Group Resources
- Perfect for Children's Church or Sunday School
- We pin snack, craft, and game ideas for each of our Children's Ministry curriculum series' on our Pinterest board.
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this lesson, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.