Palm Sunday Children's Ministry Lesson
Through The Eyes of Jesus' Donkey
Jesus did not ride into Jerusalem on a horse like a king, but on a donkey like a humble servant. This lesson will look at Palm Sunday through the eyes of that colt who God chose for a very special purpose.
Palm Sunday Children's Ministry Lesson Overview:
Memory Verse: “Those who went ahead and those who followed shouted, 'Hosanna!' 'Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!'” - Mark 11:9 (NIV)
Lesson: Matthew 21:1-11, The Triumphal Entry
This Lesson Includes:
- Memory Verse
- Object Lesson or Kids Sermon
- Large Group Game
- Large Group Lesson Outline
- Small Group Discussion Questions
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet
About This Children's Ministry Lesson:
- Instant Download
- Designed for Kids Ages 6-12
- Stand Alone Lesson
- Includes Both Large Group and Small Group Resources
- Perfect for Children's Church or Sunday School
- We pin snack, craft, and game ideas for each of our Children's Ministry curriculum series' on our Pinterest board.
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this lesson, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.