Stinky Days Children's Ministry Lesson
How To Praise God On A Stinky Day
Kids will learn from the life of Job that even when we have a stinky day, we can still praise God, because He always loves us no matter what we're going through.
Stinky Days Children's Ministry Lesson Overview:
Memory Verse: “The Lord has given, and the Lord has taken away. May the name of the Lord be praised.” Job 1:21b (NIrV)
Scripture: Job 1:13-22
Synopsis: This is one emoji we use when life really stinks! No one had a stinkier day than Job, but at the end of the day, Job still praised God because he knew God still loved him.
Objective: Kids will state that God always loves them, no matter what happens and that’s why they can have joy, even on a stinky day.
This Lesson Includes:
- Memory Verse
- Object Lesson or Kids Sermon
- Large Group Game
- Large Group Lesson Outline
- Small Group Discussion Questions
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet
About This Children's Ministry Lesson:
- Instant Download
- Designed for Kids Ages 6-12
- Stand Alone Lesson
- Includes Both Large Group and Small Group Resources
- Perfect for Children's Church or Sunday School
- We pin snack, craft, and game ideas for each of our Children's Ministry curriculum series' on our Pinterest board.
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this lesson, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.