Touchdown Children's Ministry Lesson
Win For God!
You can't make the game-winning touchdown if you're sitting on the sidelines. Kids will learn that God wants us to get into the game and win for Him with this fun lesson for Super Bowl Sunday.
Touchdown Children's Ministry Lesson Overview:
Memory Verse: “I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.” - Philippians 3:14 (NIV)
Lesson: 1 Samuel 17:12-50, David defeats Goliath.
This Lesson Includes:
- Memory Verse
- Object Lesson or Kids Sermon
- Large Group Game
- Large Group Lesson Outline
- Small Group Discussion Questions
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet
About This Children's Ministry Lesson:
- Instant Download
- Designed for Kids Ages 6-12
- Stand Alone Lesson
- Includes Both Large Group and Small Group Resources
- Perfect for Children's Church or Sunday School
- We pin snack, craft, and game ideas for each of our Children's Ministry curriculum series' on our Pinterest board.
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this lesson, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.