FREE Why I'm Single Youth Ministry Lesson
Hashing out dating, relationships, sex, and God.Download the first lesson of our Why I'm Single 4-Week Youth Ministry Curriculum for free. Click here to download the entire series.
What the Bible says about dating/marriage/sex/etc.
Memory Verse: “No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.” -1 John 4:12 (NIV)
#Conceited – Abram valued his own safety above his relationship to his wife, Sarai, and the consequences were not good. Students will learn that relationships where you put yourself first are in serious trouble. Genesis 12:10-20, Abram in Egypt
#Cold – Ruth had no money, no food, and no rights in society; but she found someone who extended love and compassion to her. Students will learn that solid relationships are built on seeing the other's need and extending compassion to them. Ruth 2 & 3, Ruth and Boaz
#Crazy – Anyone who thinks they can "have it all" and have a relationship is just plain crazy! Relationships require commitment, and commitment requires sacrifice. Students will learn through the courtship of Joseph and Mary what true commitment in relationships looks like. Matthew 1:18-25
#Content – For many people who are not in a dating relationship, being single seems like the unforgivable sin. But Paul referred to singleness as a gift. Students will learn that while they are single, they should embrace the gift, devoting themselves fully to God's service. 1 Corinthians 7:1-7, 32-35, The Gift of Singleness
About This Curriculum:
- 4-Week Series
- Perfect for 6th-12th Grade Students
- Great for Sunday or Mid-Week Programming
- Includes Both Large Group and Small Group Resources
- Instant Download
Why I'm Single Youth Ministry Curriculum Includes the Following Resources for Each Lesson:
- DOWNLOAD. Teacher Prep: Printable lesson overview – with tips and encouragement – to distribute to each leader and teacher on your team.
- UPLOAD. Large Group Teaching Guide: Printable “no prep required” Bible lesson for your Large Group Leader.
- POP QUIZ. Print and distribute this quiz to each of your students. Questions are based on the Upload Bible Lesson.
- COMMENT & SHARE. Small Group Discussion Guide: Print and distribute this guide to leaders and students for use during their small group time.
- INTERACTIVE. Lesson Activity: Three activity options – a group game, a missional activity, and a service project – to pick and choose from each week
- TRENDING. Social Media + Leader Ideas: Ideas to help you use social media to keep the discussion with students going throughout the week.
- GRAPHICS. Series Graphics, Social Media Graphics, and Printables.
This Series Is Guaranteed to Be Awesome:
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Youth Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.