1. Kids will put their life savings in the offering plate every single week (which usually amounts to $1.22).
2. Kids will spend a whole day setting up a lemonade stand to raise $5 to help a friend.
3. Kids ask questions like "Mommy, shouldn't we help that man with the cardboard sign?"
4. Kids will spend hours working on a homemade craft to give as a gift.
5. Kids will ask for Mom and Dad's money, just to put it in the offering plate at church.
6. Kids will share anything with a friend, simply because they're a friend.
7. Kids give a LOT more hugs
8. Kids don't just give flowers on Valentine's Day
9. Kids will always give you a smile when you need it
Photo: webmd.com - Amy Stocklein / Flickr
10. Every November, kids around the world will help fill almost 10 million shoe boxes with gifts, that will be sent to other kids they've never met all around the world.