1. Eat Your McDonald's Breakfast in Between Songs.
Sorry kids...I'm hungry.
2. Give Out Lots of Candy.
Please...no running during worship!
3. Use a Fog Machine.
Fire Fighter: I'm really glad it was a false alarm.
You: I'm sorry. My bad.
4. Sing All Traditional Hymns.
Please turn in your hymnals to page 333.
Photo: switched.com - Julia Freeman
5. Don't Use Hand Motions.
I forgot the hand motions...sorry.
6. Incorporate Instrumental Music By Carman.
This only works if it's 1988.
Photo: christianmusic.about.com - Tyscot Records
7. Keep the Volume Down So You Don't Disrupt the Senior Saints Class.
I'm afraid you're just too loud.
8. Use a Really Small Boombox.
Dude, I think you blew a speaker.
9. Do Interpretive Dance.
But then again, it might be cool?
10. Use PowerPoint slides from the 90's.
It's time to pull the tooth. If your Children's Ministry worship needs an overhaul...then be sure to check out our Children's Ministry worship video bundle deal. It's the BEST deal ever offered on kids worship videos. Just click the graphic below to check it out: