1. The "Rubber Duckie" song stayed on the Billboard Hot 100 chart for nine weeks in 1970.
2. Do you have a Jesus Duck? No? I'll be praying for you.
3. The world's largest rubber duck is 54 feet high.
4. 29,000 ducks spilled in the Pacific Ocean from a cargo ship in 1992 and are still floating around today. Some have made it all the way to Great Britain.
5. January 13th is National Rubber Duck Day.
6. It's almost impossible to sink a rubber duck - try it!
7. Over 25,000 yellow rubber ducks will be dumped into the Ohio River for 10th annual Ken-Ducky Derby.
8. The Queen of England, has a custom crowned rubber duck in her bathtub.
9. Rubber Ducks are actually…plastic.
10. 5, 631 - That's how many Rubber Ducks are in Charlotte Lee's collection, the largest in the world!