Teach Kids How to Make This School Year Great.
Kids will learn 4 things they can do to have a great school year and grow closer to God.
To get 3 additional game videos, make sure you select the "Lesson + Games Pack" option. These additional games sell for $10 each, but you can get ALL 3 for only $25 when you order them with this curriculum. (Click here to see more details on everything included in the games pack).
Best Year Ever Lessons Overview:
Memory Verse: “But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.” Matthew 6:33
Start Your Day with God - Start each day by spending time with God, giving each new day to him. Matthew 6:33. Seek God first.
Make a New Friend - Don't stick to your regular table and crowd. Enjoy your friends, but step out and make new ones. Be a friend to the new kid, the outsiders, and those who are lonely. Luke 19:1-10. Story of Zacchaeus.
Learn Something New - School is the place to explore your gifts, talents, and interests. It's a great place to learn and try new things as God shows you his plan for your life. Exodus 3. Story of Moses and the burning bush.
Expect Great Things - Have a joyful attitude everyday and look for ways to treat others like Jesus.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome
If you aren't doing cartwheels of joy because you love this curriculum series we will always offer you a 100% money back guarantee and a big hug.
Click the COOKIE to see all of our Back to School Children's Ministry Curriculum and click the APPLE to see all of our FREE Back to School Children's Ministry Resources.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.