YOLO 4-Week Youth Ministry Curriculum
Making the Most of Your Life With God
We only get one life on this earth. How do we live it to the fullest? This series will give answers to how we can make the most of our life with God.
YOLO Lessons Overview:
Memory Verse: “He has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace.” - 2 Timothy 1:9a (NIV)
Only One Body – We have only one life and one body to live it in. Students will learn the importance of taking care of their bodies. 1 Corinthians 6:18-20, Honor God With Your Body & Daniel 1, Daniel's Training
True Friendship – The right friendships can make life so much better. Students will learn the qualities of being a true friend. 1 Samuel 20, David and Jonathan
The Only Family You Got – We didn't choose our family. But no matter how difficult those relationships can be at times, it's the only family we've got. Students will learn why they need to honor and value their families. Genesis 37:12-28, 45:1-15, Joseph and His Brothers
Keep It Real – Life is too short to be living a lie. Students will learn the importance of getting honest with ourselves and with God. Acts 5:1-11, Ananias and Sapphira
About This Curriculum:
- Instant Download
- 4-Week Series
- Perfect for 6th-12th Grade Students
- Great for Weekend or Mid-Week Programming
- Includes Both Large Group and Small Group Resources
- Download a sample lesson from this series here.
Each Lesson Includes:
- DOWNLOAD. Teacher Prep: Printable lesson overview – with tips and encouragement – to distribute to each leader and teacher on your team.
- UPLOAD. Large Group Teaching Guide: Printable “no prep required” Bible lesson for your Large Group Leader.
- POP QUIZ. Print and distribute this quiz to each of your students. Questions are based on the Upload Bible Lesson.
- COMMENT & SHARE. Small Group Discussion Guide: Print and distribute this guide to leaders and students for use during their small group time.
- INTERACTIVE. Lesson Activity: Three activity options – a group game, a missional activity, and a service project – to pick and choose from each week
- TRENDING. Social Media + Leader Ideas: Ideas to help you use social media to keep the discussion with students going throughout the week.
- GRAPHICS. Series Graphics, Social Media Graphics, and Printables.
This Series Is Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.