The ULTIMATE Final Answer
Kids will experience the Easter story as never before as they become contestants in the ultimate game show – The Epic Easter Trivia Show. These 5 lessons will help kids learn that Jesus' death and resurrection is the ultimate final answer over sin and gives us hope for eternal life.
The Epic Easter Trivia Show Curriculum Overview:
“I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.” John 11:25b (NIV)
Come on Down
Scripture: Luke 19:28-48, The Triumphal Entry and Jesus at the Temple
Come on down and answer trivia about the events that took place on the day we call Palm Sunday. It began with joy as the people called out to Jesus to “come on down” into Jerusalem, and it ended with anger as Jesus drove out the merchants from the temple.
Objective: Kids will learn “Jesus is King and Jesus is Righteous.”
Scripture: Luke 21:1-4, The Widow's Offering & Luke 22:1-6, Judas Agrees to Betray Jesus
People go on game shows to win the big money. The widow at the temple gave very little, but Jesus saw that it was really the most generous gift of all. Later Judas agreed to give Jesus over to Jerusalem's leaders in exchange for 30 pieces of silver.
Objective: Kids will learn “Jesus cares about the state of my heart.”
Scripture: Matthew 26:6-13, Jesus Anointed at Bethany & John 13:1-17, Jesus Washes His Disciples Feet
On a game show, the showcase is where we see the big prizes. Just days before his crucifixion, one woman showcased her big love for Jesus by anointing him. At the last supper, Jesus showcased his big love by washing his disciples feet.
Objective: Kids will learn “Jesus shows his love to me and I can show my love to Jesus.”
Scripture: Mark 19:12-72, The Last Supper and Jesus Arrested
There was a lot of buzz around town when Jesus entered Jerusalem, and even more when Jesus was arrested. Those who came to see his arrest, came in contact with Peter, who denied even knowing Jesus, which Jesus had told him is exactly what would happen.
Objective: Kids will learn “I want to be bold for Jesus and not afraid.”
Win or Lose
Scripture: Mark 15, The Death of Jesus & Luke 24:1-12, The Resurrection
When Jesus died, his enemies thought that they had won and that Jesus had lost. But on the third day, Jesus conquered death and proved that He is the victor always and forever.
Objective: Kids will learn “Jesus wins! Everyone who follows Jesus wins!”
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
- More! - Yes, there is even more than all of that so that you can easily put together the perfect lesson for your ministry each weekend, which means no more agonizing over how to adjust complicated lesson plans.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.