Resurrection Eggs 4-Week Children's Ministry Curriculum
Open up Easter Eggs each week to help kids learn the Easter Story!
Resurrection Eggs are a fun and engaging way to tell the Easter story to kids. Each week, kids will open eggs containing small tokens that help tell a small part of the Easter story. Kids will learn about people’s sinfulness, Jesus' greatness, and God’s loving forgiveness.
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
- More! - Yes, there is even more than all of that so that you can easily put together the perfect lesson for your ministry each weekend, which means no more agonizing over how to adjust complicated lesson plans.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Resurrection Eggs Children's Ministry Curriculum Lesson Overview
Memory Verse:“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!” 2 Corinthians 5:17 (NIrV)
1. Perfect Eggs-ample - Kids will learn that Jesus is the perfect example of obedience to God and love for others. They will be challenged to ask God to help them follow in Jesus’ example of obedience to God.
Scripture: Mark 11:1-11, The Triumphal Entry (Egg 1: Donkey)
Matthew 26:14-16, Judas Agrees to Betray Jesus (Egg 2: Coins)
Matthew 26:17-30, The Last Supper (Egg 3: Cup)
2. Eggs-treme Trouble - Kids will be challenged to think of times when they have been embarrassed to talk about God with others and discuss how Peter’s story can change that.
Scripture:Mark 14:32-42, The Garden of Gethsemane (Egg 4: Praying Hands)
Luke 22:63-65, Jesus Mocked and Beaten (Egg 5: Whip)
Matthew 26:69-75, Peter Denies Jesus (Egg 6: Rooster)
3. Eggs-traordinary Love - Kids will learn that Jesus’ love knows no bounds or limits. Jesus died for me!
Scripture: Mark 15:16-20, The Crown of Thorns (Egg 7: Crown of Thorns)
Luke 23:26-28, 32-43, The Cross (Egg 8: Cross)
John 19:30-34, The Death of Jesus (Egg 9: Spear)
4. Eggs-citing News! - Kids will learn that because Jesus lives, we can be forgiven and live with him forever.
Scripture: Matthew 27:57-61, Jesus' Burial (Egg 10: Cloth)
Matthew 27:62-66, The Tomb (Egg 11: Rock)
Matthew 28:1-10, He is Risen! (Egg 12: Empty)
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you aren't doing cartwheels of joy because you love this Children's Ministry curriculum, we will give you a big hug and give you a 100% refund, no matter the reason. If you're not happy, we're not happy.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.