Jesus’ Amazing Miracles
Every single person has done or said bad things. These bad things - like lying, disobeying our parents, or saying mean things - are called “sin”. Sin keeps us from being close to God. In this series, kids will examine the 7 miracles of Jesus recorded in the book of John – as well as the resurrection – to understand that: Jesus came to “fix it”. Jesus came to fix our damaged relationship with God, so that we can be with God forever in heaven.
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
- More! - Yes, there is even more than all of that so that you can easily put together the perfect lesson for your ministry each weekend, which means no more agonizing over how to adjust complicated lesson plans.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Jesus Fixed It Lessons Overview:
Memory Verse: “Lord my God, I called out to you for help. And you healed me.” Psalm 30:2 (NIrV)
The Little Fix
Scripture: John 2:1-11, Jesus Turns Water to Wine
Mary came to Jesus with a pretty small problem: they had run out of wine to drink at the wedding party. Jesus showed that whether the problems are big or small, He can fix them all.
Objective: Kids will say, “Big or small – Jesus fixes it all.”
Scripture: John 4:46-54, Jesus Heals the Official's Son
When Jesus told the official that his son would be healed, the man believed. Whatever we face, we can have faith that Jesus can fix it.
Objective: Kids will say, “I have faith – Jesus can fix it.”
Scripture: John 5:1-9, The Healing at the Pool
There was a man who couldn't walk. He asked Jesus to carry him to the pool because he thought being in the water would make him better. But Jesus healed him without the pool. Jesus can fix things in ways we don't even realize.
Objective: Kids will say, “Jesus can fix things in ways I can’t think of.”
The Big Fix
Scripture: John 6:1-15, The Feeding of the 5,000
Jesus had been preaching to a crowd of thousands. When it came time to eat, all they had was the lunch of a young boy. The boy offered it to Jesus, and Jesus used it to feed everyone.
Objective: Kids will say, “Jesus can fix it – I can help.”
Scripture: John 6:16-25, Jesus Walks on Water
The disciples were in their boat at night, when they saw Jesus walking on the water toward them. The disciples were terrified. Sometimes we can get scared when life doesn't go the way we planned, but like the disciples, we can learn that with Jesus there is nothing to fear.
Objective: Kids will say, “I'm not scared, because Jesus can fix it.”
Know the Fixer
Scripture: John 9:1-17, 27-39, Jesus Heals a Man Born Blind
Jesus healed a blind man and helped him to see again. The man learned that Jesus is the Son of God, and he put his faith in Jesus. There's nothing that Jesus cannot do because he is the Son of God.
Objective: Kids will say, “Jesus is God's son – He can fix anything.”
Scripture: John 11:1-44, Jesus Raises Lazarus
Mary and Martha were sad. Lazarus was dead, and they thought it would be impossible for Jesus to help now. But Jesus showed them that nothing is impossible with God; Jesus can fix it.
Objective: Kids will say, “Nothing is impossible for Jesus to fix.”
Jesus Fixed It!
Scripture: John 20:1-23, The Resurrection & John 3:16, God Loves Us
The bad things we've done – sin – keeps us from being with God. God sent Jesus to fix it! Jesus died on the cross and rose from the dead for us. Because of what Jesus did, we can live forever in heaven if we put our faith in Jesus.
Objective: Kids will say, “Jesus fixed it so I can be with Him forever.”
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.