What’s Filling Your Heart?
The best preparation for success in every aspect of life is to fill our hearts and heads with the good stuff from God. Just like our devices can get overloaded with unused apps and old photos, our hearts and minds can get overloaded as well. As you head back to school this year, take some time to examine what you’re filling your heart and mind with. In Storage Full-Week Children's Ministry Curriculum, kids will learn “where my treasure is, there my heart is as well.”
Choose Your Format!
- Digital Download Only - Instant access via email as soon as you order.
- Printed Book & Download - You still get instant access, but we'll also mail you a spiral bound copy of your curriculum!
Storage Lessons Overview:
“Your heart will be where your riches are.” Matthew 6:21 (NIrV)
Scripture: Luke 6:43-45, Storing Good & Matthew 6:19-21, Storing Treasures
Our phone’s storage can quickly fill up with games, photos,GIFs, and other “fun” things until our device stops working. Just like a phone, our hearts and brain get filled up with what we put into them. If we fill every second with entertainment and selfish desires, there will be no room left for God’s desires in our life.
Objective: Kids will say, “I will commit to spending time with God each day.”
Find The Charger
Scripture: Luke 19:1-10, Zacchaeus
When our phones are about to die, we can’t just keep using them like nothings wrong. We have to find a charger. Zacchaeus was running on empty. He had spent his life living for himself, but he knew he was still missing something. When Jesus came to town Zacchaeus found the connection he needed to change his entire life. As you head back to school, make sure you are staying connected to Jesus.
Objective: Kids will say, “I will seek out God and follow Him.”
Download The Right Apps
Scripture: 1 Samuel 17:32-49, David and Goliath
The soldiers must have thought David was crazy when the only supplies he took to face Goliath was a sling and 5 stones. But David knew that God was with him and would supply for all of his needs. This school year, turn to Scripture when you face challenges or difficulties. God has an answer for any obstacle you face.
Objective: Kids will say, “I trust God to supply for all of my needs.”
Get The Message Out
Scripture: 1 Timothy 4:12, Set an Example; 2 Timothy 4:1-2, In Season and Out; 1 Peter 3:15, Be Prepared
Despite all of the cool games and helpful tools we can get on our phones, one of the main things we still use them for is to say connected with our friends. The Bible tells us that when we have filled our hearts and minds with God’s Word we will always be ready to share with others that Jesus is the answer in our lives.
Objective: Kids will say, “I will set an example for others to follow Jesus.”
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
- More! - Yes, there is even more than all of that so that you can easily put together the perfect lesson for your ministry each weekend, which means no more agonizing over how to adjust complicated lesson plans.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money-Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.