Train, Compete, Reach the Goal!
Making it to the summer games is the ultimate achievement for many athletes around the world. The life of Daniel shows us that the ultimate goal of our lives should be to live a life that honors God. In Summer Games 4-Week Children's Ministry Curriculum, kids will learn that living for God is the ultimate goal. (Prize winners listed at bottom of page)
To get 2 additional game videos, make sure you select the "Curriculum + Games Pack" option. These additional games sell for $10 each, but you can get 2 for only $15 when you order them with this curriculum. (Click here to see more details on everything included in the games pack).
Choose Your Format!
- Digital Download Only - Instant access via email as soon as you order.
- Printed Book & Download - You still get instant access, but we'll also mail you a spiral bound copy of your curriculum!
Summer Games Children's Ministry Curriculum Lesson Overview
“I push myself forward toward the goal to win the prize. God has appointed me to win it. The heavenly prize is Christ Jesus himself.” Philippians 3:14 (NIrV)
Scripture: Daniel 1, Daniel's Training in Babylon
Athletes have to go into strict training – eating right and exercising often – to make it to the summer games. God gave Daniel and his friends wisdom to eat and act differently than the others in the king's court. . . and they were rewarded for it.
Objective: Kids will learn that we need to feed our soul like we feed our body.
Gold, Silver, Bronze
Scripture: Daniel 2, Nebuchadnezzar's Dream
Olympic athletes dream of winning the gold, silver, or bronze. With God's help, Daniel was able to tell and interpret a dream King Nebuchadnezzar had involving gold, silver, and bronze.
Objective: Kids will learn that nothing God calls us to do is impossible if we put our faith in Him.
Scripture: Daniel 5, The Writing on the Wall
In certain sports, athletes have to wait on the judge's score to know who won. King Belshazzar lived life to please himself and not God and was judged accordingly. We should learn from his mistake and seek to live life to glorify God.
Objective: Kids will learn that whatever we do, should be done for God’s glory.
Commitment = Victory
Scripture: Daniel 6:10-26, Daniel in the Lion's Den
Athletes spend years training and practicing so that they can finally compete and be victorious at the summer games. When a new law forbid praying to God, Daniel stood his ground and continued to pray to God. God honored Daniel's commitment and gave him the victory in the den of lions.
Objective: Kids will learn that when we commit ourselves to God, He gives us the victory.
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
- More! - Yes, there is even more than all of that so that you can easily put together the perfect lesson for your ministry each weekend, which means no more agonizing over how to adjust complicated lesson plans.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
- Includes NIRV, NIV, NLT, and KJV Memory Verse Graphics
- Includes Editable Text Files
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund of the purchase price (shipping is non-refundable for physical items), and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Our Top 3 Prize Winners Are Listed Below!
- The 1st person to order and win the GOLD prize - a brand new Fitbit was Jessica Asbell!
- The 2nd person to order and win the SILVER prize - a $100 Amazon Gift Card was Deanna Greco!
- The 3rd person to order and win the BRONZE prize - a $50 Amazon Gift Card was Daniel Loman!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.