Unbelievable Faith Occurrences
All things are possible with God. . . as long as we have faith. To some, a person with a strong faith in God can seem like a visitor from another planet. But those of us who put our faith in Him have experienced the incredible things that God can do.
U.F.O.s Lessons Overview:
“Jesus looked at them and said, 'With people, this is impossible. But with God, all things are possible.'” Matthew 19:26 (NIrV)
Take Me to Your Leader
Scripture: Matthew 14:22-33, Jesus and Peter Walk on Water
Too often, we lose faith because we focus on our problems and not on our incredible God. Jesus walking on water was an incredible sight to behold. When Peter joined Jesus out on the water, the experience became even more incredible; until Peter saw the waves and his faith sank. We will experience incredible things – and our faith will grow – when we focus on Jesus.
Objective: Kids will say, “I choose to keep my eyes on Jesus.”
Scripture: Luke 1:8-25, 57-68, The Birth of John the Baptist
God does such amazing things that they are sometimes hard to believe. When the angel told Zachariah that he and Elizabeth would have a son, Zachariah doubted. The angel took away Zachariah's ability to speak to show him that what God says is true.
Objective: Kids will say, “I choose faith in God over doubt.”
Scripture: Luke 5:17-26, Healing of a Paralyzed Man
When we are weary, it can be hard to hold onto our faith. It is important to surround ourselves with friends who are strong in faith. Jesus once healed a paralyzed man, thanks to the incredible faith of his friends. Good friends can carry us through tough times.
Objective: Kids will say, “I can choose to be a faithful friend to Jesus and to others.”
A Bright Light
Scripture: Daniel 3:8-28, The Fiery Furnace
Some people only have faith when everything is going the "right" way. Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego had faith during good times and bad. They told the king that even if they were to die in the fiery furnace, they would never lose their faith in God. We can choose to have faith in God that stands up under the worst of circumstances.
Objective: Kids will say, “In good and bad, I choose to have faith in God.”
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
- More! - Yes, there is even more than all of that so that you can easily put together the perfect lesson for your ministry each weekend, which means no more agonizing over how to adjust complicated lesson plans.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money-Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.