FREE Bible Verse Valentine!
Print a copy of these Bible Verse Valentine's for all the kids in your Children's Ministry to give away to their friends, classmates, and family. Valentine's Day is on Wednesday, February 14, 2018. God is LOVE so this is a great time to teach kids how big God's love for them is and how He wants us to show love to others. One easy, and fun way to do that is with our super popular printable- Bible Verse Valentine.
Bible Verse Valentine:
- I have hidden your word in my heart so that I won’t sin against you. -Psalm 119:11
- God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son. Anyone who believes in him will not die but will have eternal life. -John 3:16
- Find your delight in the Lord. Then he will give you everything your heart really wants. Psalm 37:4
- Love is patient. Love is kind. 1 Corinthians 13:4
- God is love. 1 John 4:16
- Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul. Love him with all your mind and with all your strength. Mark 12:30
- Love must be honest and true. Romans 12:9
- Jesus loves you and so do I. (this isn't a verse but we love this saying)
This goes great with our Candy Hearts 4-Week Children's Ministry Curriculum