Boo Children's Ministry Lesson
Turning Fear Into Courage
Life can be scary sometimes. We might be tempted to run and hide, but we shouldn't give into our fear. We need to trust God and let him give us the courage that we need.
Boo! Children's Ministry Lesson Overview:
Memory Verse: “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” - Joshua 1:9 (NIV)
Lesson: Luke 22:54-62 & Acts 3:1-10, Peter Goes From Afraid To Courageous
This Lesson Includes:
- Memory Verse
- Object Lesson or Kids Sermon
- Large Group Lesson Outline
- Large Group Game
- Small Group Discussion Questions
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet
About This Children's Ministry Lesson:
- Instant Download
- Designed for Kids Ages 6-12
- Stand Alone Lesson
- Includes Both Large Group and Small Group Resources
- Perfect for Children's Church or Sunday School
- We pin snack, craft, and game ideas for each of our Children's Ministry curriculum series' on our Pinterest board.
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this lesson, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.