Give Thanks Children's Ministry Lesson
A Heart Of Thanksgiving
Kids will learn that God desires that we have a heart of gratitude – showing our appreciation to other people and giving our thanks to God.
Give Thanks Children's Ministry Lesson Overview:
Memory Verse: “Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.” - Psalms 118:1 (NIV)Lesson: Psalm 118, Give Thanks To The Lord
This Lesson Includes:
- Memory Verse
- Object Lesson or Kids Sermon
- Large Group Lesson Outline
- Large Group Game
- Small Group Discussion Questions
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet
About This Children's Ministry Lesson:
- Instant Download
- Designed for Kids Ages 6-12
- Stand Alone Lesson
- Includes Both Large Group and Small Group Resources
- Perfect for Children's Church or Sunday School
- We pin snack, craft, and game ideas for each of our Children's Ministry curriculum series' on our Pinterest board.
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this lesson, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.