Graduation Day Children's Ministry Lesson - Finish Line
Teach Kids What the Bible Says About Finishing What We Start.
Kids will learn the importance of finishing strong in everything they do.
Graduation Day Lesson Overview
Memory Verse: "Run in such a way as to get the prize." 1 Corinthians 9:24b
Lesson: Hezekiah King of Judah, 2 Kings 18:1-6
This Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet
- Memory Verse
- Skit or Puppet Show
- Craft Activity
- Large Group Game
- Large Group Lesson
- Small Group Discussion
About This Lesson:
- Graduation Day themed lesson
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Stand-alone holiday lesson perfect for Children's Church or Sunday School
- Includes both large group and small group resources
- This lesson is an instant download
Help us spread the word. Pin this coloring page on Pinterest! Just click the SAVE button below.
Guaranteed to Be Awesome
If you aren't doing cartwheels of joy because you love this lesson just let us know within 30 days and we will offer you a 100% money back guarantee and a big hug.