Honor Your Father Children's Ministry Lesson
Father's Day Children's Ministry Lesson
Kids will learn that God has given us fathers to love us even when we mess up and make the wrong decisions; we should appreciate and be thankful our fathers.
Honor Your Father Children's Ministry Lesson Overview:
Memory Verse: “Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the Lord your God is giving you.” - Exodus 20:12 (NIV)
Lesson: Luke 15:11-32, Parable of the Lost Son
This Lesson Includes:
- Memory Verse
- Object Lesson or Kids Sermon
- Large Group Game
- Large Group Lesson Outline
- Small Group Discussion Questions
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet
About This Children's Ministry Lesson:
- Instant Download
- Designed for Kids Ages 6-12
- Stand Alone Lesson
- Includes Both Large Group and Small Group Resources
- Perfect for Children's Church or Sunday School
- We pin snack, craft, and game ideas for each of our Children's Ministry curriculum series' on our Pinterest board.
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this lesson, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.