I Love You Mom Children's Ministry Lesson - New for 2017
New For 2017 - Perfect for Mother's Day!
Kids will learn that God wants us to love our moms and will choose something they will do to show love to their Mom today.
I Love You Mom Children's Ministry Lesson Overview:
Memory Verse: “Children, obey your parents as believers in the Lord. Obey them because it’s the right thing to do.” Ephesians 6:1 (NIRV)
Naomi wasn’t Ruth’s real mom, but Ruth treated her like she was. Ruth loved Naomi very much, and she shows us how we can love our Moms. Ruth 1:6-17, Ruth and Naomi
This Lesson Includes:
- Memory Verse
- Object Lesson or Kids Sermon
- Large Group Game
- Large Group Lesson Outline
- Small Group Discussion Questions
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet
About This Children's Ministry Lesson:
- Instant Download
- Designed for Kids Ages 6-12
- Stand Alone Lesson
- Includes Both Large Group and Small Group Resources
- Perfect for Children's Church or Sunday School
- We pin snack, craft, and game ideas for each of our Children's Ministry curriculum series' on our Pinterest board.
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this lesson, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.