Mother's Day Children's Ministry Lesson - What Mom Wants
Teach kids what mom really wants this year!
Mother's Day Children's Ministry Lesson Overview
Memory Verse: “Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the Lord your God is giving you," Exodus 20:12
Lesson: Birth of Jesus Foretold, Luke 1:26-38
This Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet
- Memory Verse
- Skit or Puppet Show
- Craft Activity
- Large Group Game
- Large Group Lesson
- Small Group Discussion
About This Lesson:
- Mother's Day themed lesson
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Stand-alone holiday lesson perfect for Children's Church or Sunday School
- Includes both large group and small group resources
- This lesson is an instant download
Help us spread the word. Pin this coloring page on Pinterest! Just click the SAVE button below.
Guaranteed to Be Awesome
If this curriculum doesn't make you happier than breakfast in bed that's not burnt just let us know within 30 days and we will offer you a 100% money back guarantee and a big hug.