NEW FOR 2017 - New Year's Resolution Children's Ministry Lesson: Serve Others
Resolve to Serve Others This Year
People think of themselves when New Years Day arrives and ask, "What can I do to make myself better?" This year, why not ask, "How can I make life better for other people?" God wants us to love others with our actions so they can see Jesus in us.
New Year's Resolution Children's Ministry Lesson Overview:
Memory Verse: “Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.” 1 John 4:7 (NIV)
Lesson: The Good Samaritan, Luke 10:25-37.
This Lesson Includes:
- Memory Verse
- Object Lesson or Kids Sermon
- Large Group Game
- Large Group Lesson Outline
- Small Group Discussion Questions
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet
About This Children's Ministry Lesson:
- Instant Download
- Designed for Kids Ages 6-12
- Stand Alone Lesson
- Includes Both Large Group and Small Group Resources
- Perfect for Children's Church or Sunday School
- We pin snack, craft, and game ideas for Children's Ministry on our Pinterest board.
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this lesson, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.