Pumpkin Pie Children's Ministry Lesson
Have an Attitude of Gratitude!
We're so thankful when dessert comes and we're able to dig into that slice of sweet pumpkin pie. The only problem is that it’s gone before we know it. We can be thankful for God's love – which is sweet and lasts forever.
Pumpkin Pie Children's Ministry Lesson Overview:
Memory Verse: “Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good. His love endures forever.” - Psalms 136:1 (NIV)
Lesson: Psalm 136, His Love Endures Forever
This Lesson Includes:
- Memory Verse
- Object Lesson or Kids Sermon
- Large Group Lesson Outline
- Large Group Game
- Small Group Discussion Questions
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet
About This Children's Ministry Lesson:
- Instant Download
- Designed for Kids Ages 6-12
- Stand Alone Lesson
- Includes Both Large Group and Small Group Resources
- Perfect for Children's Church or Sunday School
- We pin snack, craft, and game ideas for each of our Children's Ministry curriculum series' on our Pinterest board.
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this lesson, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.