Think Thank You Children's Ministry Lesson
Learning to Have an Attitude of Gratitude
We say thank you all the time, often out of habit, but do we really mean it? God wants us to be intentional about our gratitude, thanking him and others for all the blessings we receive.
Think Thank You Children's Ministry Lesson Overview:
Memory Verse: “Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:18 (NIV)
Lesson: Jesus heals ten lepers, but only one is thankful, Luke 17:11-19.
This Lesson Includes:
- Memory Verse
- Object Lesson or Kids Sermon
- Large Group Game
- Large Group Lesson Outline
- Small Group Discussion Questions
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet
About This Children's Ministry Lesson:
- Instant Download
- Designed for Kids Ages 6-12
- Stand Alone Lesson
- Includes Both Large Group and Small Group Resources
- Perfect for Children's Church or Sunday School
- We pin snack, craft, and game ideas for Children's Ministry on our Pinterest board.
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this lesson, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.