Superhero Faith 8-Week Children’s Ministry Curriculum
NOW AVAILABLE! - Trusting In A Mighty God!
There are certain qualities that we associate with superheroes – costumes, secret fortress’, superpowers, etc. Each lesson in this series looks at an aspect of being a superhero and shows kids that God is our ultimate superhero.
Superhero Faith Children's Ministry Curriculum Lesson Overview:
Memory Verse: “I depend on God to save me and to honor me. He is my mighty rock and my place of safety.” Psalm 62:7 (NIrV)
1. Origin Story – Every superhero has a great origin story. Kids will learn that no matter where they start out, God can use them in super ways. Exodus 2:1-10, The Birth of Moses
2. Mission – Heroes have a mission that guides their actions. Kids will learn that God has a mission for each of us and will give us what we need to accomplish it. Joshua 6:1-20, The Fall of Jericho
3. Superpowers – Most superheroes have some sort of superpower. Kids will learn that having God on our side is the greatest superpower. Joshua 10:5-14, The Sun Stands Still
4. Costume – Superheroes wear costumes that make them stand out from the crowd. Kids will learn that we can face any battle when we put on the Armor of God. Ephesians 6:10-18, The Armor of God
5. Arch Villian – Superheroes usually have a nemesis who tries to stop them. Kids will learn that when we stand with God, there is no enemy that can stand against us. 1 Samuel 17:32-49, David and Goliath
6. Wisdom – Powers are meaningless if superheroes don't use them wisely. Kids will learn that God gives wisdom to those who seek it. 1 Kings 3:4-15, Solomon Asks For Wisdom
7. Secret Fortress – Superheroes need a headquarters, some place for them to rest and renew their strength. Kids will learn that we can find rest and comfort in God. Matthew 11:25-29, Rest for the Weary
8. Victory – In the end, we know that the superhero will be victorious. Kids will learn that when we put our trust in God, no matter the odds, ours will be the victory! Judges 7:1-22, Gideon Defeats The Midianites
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet
- Memory Verse
- Skit or Puppet Show
- Craft Activity
- Large Group Lesson
- Small Group Discussion
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you aren't doing cartwheels of joy because you love this Children's Ministry curriculum, we will give you a big hug and give you a 100% refund, no matter the reason. If you're not happy, we're not happy.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.