Teach Kids What the Bible Says About Using Our Words
Words are powerful things. Our words can heal or they can destroy. Kids will learn that God wants us to use our words in constructive ways and not to speak out in anger.
Angry Words Lessons Overview:
“...Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry.” -James 1:19b (NIV)
Ruffle Some Feathers – Selfishness or fear can lead us to get angry and turn on each other. Kids will learn that God wants us to honor him and show respect to others. Exodus 17:1-7, Water From The Rock
Use Your Slingshot – Despite Goliath's angry words against God and the Israelites, God gave David victory over the giant. Kids will learn that when other people use angry words against us, God wants us to focus on his words from the Bible. 1 Samuel 17:40-50, David Defeats Goliath
Kind Words – The entire city turned to God when Jonah preached in Nineveh. Kids will learn that God wants us to use our words to share his love with others. Jonah 3, Jonah Goes To Nineveh
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Angry Words 4-Week Children's Ministry Curriculum and Children's Ministry Deals is in no way affiliated with Angry Birds, or Rovio Entertainment Ltd. Angry Birds is a trademark of Rovio Entertainment Ltd, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this web site.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.