Creation Curriculum - God Made Everything!
God created the universe in only six days, but we could spend many lifetimes just admiring His handiwork. When we see all that God has made, we can see his power, beauty, care, and love and we can praise Him for all He has done.
Creation Children's Ministry Curriculum Overview:
“The earth belongs to the Lord. And so does everything in it. The world belongs to him. And so do all those who live in it.” Psalm 24:1 (NIrV)
Lesson 1: Day 1 & 2 - Once there was nothing, but then God spoke. On the first day, God created light and dark, day and night, and the sky. Kids will learn that God is more powerful than anything because he made everything out of nothing. Genesis 1:1-8, The First and Second Day
Objective: Kids will name ways that light and darkness are a part of their life today, and how they can remind them of God’s power.
Lesson 2: Day 3 - On the third day of creation, God created the land, the seas, lovely trees and beautiful plants. Kids will learn that God is beautiful and there is beauty in all that He created. Genesis 1:9-13, The Third Day
Objective: Kids will name ways that land and water, plants and trees are a part of their life today, and how they can remind them of God’s beauty.
Lesson 3: Day 4 - On the fourth day, God created the sun, moon, and stars. Kids will learn that God made the sun, moon and stars to serve a purpose; and He has a plan and purpose for your life too. Genesis 1:14-19, The Fourth Day
Objective: Kids will discuss how every time they see the sun, moon, and stars they can be reminded that God has a purpose for their life.
Lesson 4: Day 5 - On the fifth day, God made every creature that swims in the sea and every bird that flies in the sky. Kids will learn that God takes care of the fish and birds and He takes care of us too. Genesis 1:20-23, The Fifth Day
Objective: Kids will discuss how whenever they see a bird flying in the sky, or a fish swimming in a tank they can be reminded that just as God takes care of the birds and fish, He will also take care of us.
Lesson 5: Day 6 - On the sixth day, God created all the animals that live on the ground and human beings. Kids will learn that by creating us in His image, God showed us how special we are and how much He loves us. Genesis 1:24-31, The Sixth Day
Objective: Kids will make a list of ways they are reminded that God loves them.
Lesson 6: Day 7 - After God had finished all of His work of creation, he made the seventh day a Sabbath – day of rest. Kids will learn that God designed us to require physical rest as a way to remind us to stop and spend time with God regularly.
Genesis 2:1-3, The Seventh Day
Objective: Kids will be encouraged to use their natural time of rest each day - sleep - to spend time with God, by praying or reading their Bible before bed or when they wake up.
Lesson 7: The Fall - Adam and Eve lived in paradise until they sinned against God. Kids will learn that all of us have done things that don't measure up to God, but that God still loves us. Genesis 3:1-13, 21-24, The Fall of Man
Objective: Kids will discuss how sin is never worth the consequences that come from it.
Lesson 8: Review - Even though Adam and Eve sinned and were no longer allowed to live in paradise on Earth. God already had a plan to pay the price for sin so that anyone who believes in God could once again live in Paradise in heaven with God forever. Genesis 1, John 3:16
Objective: Kids will review all of the days of Creation and be given an opportunity to accept Jesus’ free gift of forgiveness and salvation.
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you aren't doing cartwheels of joy because you love this Children's Ministry curriculum, we will give you a big hug and give you a 100% refund, no matter the reason. If you're not happy, we're not happy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.