Getting Ready for Heaven!
Even though we all hope to live long lives on earth, we will all leave the earth someday. Thankfully, the Bible tells us that death isn’t the end of our lives—in fact, it’s really the beginning! We’ll live forever with Jesus in a place that’s so wonderful we can hardly imagine what it’s like. Right now, we can start preparing ourselves for an endless future with God.
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
- More! - Yes, there is even more than all of that so that you can easily put together the perfect lesson for your ministry each weekend, which means no more agonizing over how to adjust complicated lesson plans.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Heaven Lessons Overview:
Memory Verse: “Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.” Colossians 3:1 (NIV)
Heaven on Earth – What does it mean when we pray, “Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven?” It means that we want our planet to be more like the place where God lives! What’s really cool is that Jesus said we can help make that happen by loving other people—even the ones we don’t like. Matthew 5:43-48, love your enemies.
Saving for Heaven – Have you ever saved money to buy something that you really, really wanted? We can save up to “buy” heavenly rewards when we use the things God has given us to serve him. Matthew 6:19-24, store up treasures in heaven.
The Best Thing About Heaven – How can we know that we’ll really come back to life after we die? It’s because Jesus already did it! The best thing about heaven is that we’ll get to live there with Jesus, along with all of the people we care about who love God. 1 Corinthians 15:12-20, we will be raised from the dead as Christ was raised.
Imagining Heaven – Our minds can’t even imagine all the wonders that heaven will contain. But when we read the word-pictures of heaven in Revelation, we can get an idea of how wonderful it will be. Revelation 21:1-5, 10-11, and 18-23; the New Heaven and New Earth.
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.