Valentine's Day Children's Ministry Lesson - Bad Valentine's
Bad Valentine's: Teach Kids How to Love the Unlovely.
Use this stand-alone Children's Church Valentine's Lesson to teach kids that Jesus wants them to love everyone just as he loves everyone.
Memory Verse: “Jesus replied: ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’” Matthew 22:37-39
Lesson: Woman Caught in Adultery, John 8:2-11
This Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet
- Memory Verse
- Skit or Puppet Show
- Craft Activity
- Large Group Game
- Large Group Lesson
- Small Group Discussion
About This Lesson:
- Valentine's Day themed lesson
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Stand-alone holiday lesson perfect for Children's Church or Sunday School
- Includes both large group and small group resources
- This lesson is an instant download
Help us spread the word. Pin this coloring page on Pinterest! Just click the SAVE button below.
Guaranteed to Be Awesome
If you aren't doing cartwheels of joy because you love this lesson just let us know within 30 days and we will offer you a 100% money back guarantee and a big hug.