Autumn Leaves 4-Week Children's Ministry Curriculum
God Makes All Things Beautiful!
In Autumn, the leaves transform into many brilliant colors – each one reminds us of the beauty, majesty, and power of God. This curriculum will take kids through 4 of the Psalms to learn more about living for God.
Autumn Leaves 4-Week Children's Ministry Curriculum Lesson Overview:
Memory Verse: “Many, Lord my God, are the wonders you have done, the things you planned for us. None can compare with you; were I to speak and tell of your deeds, they would be too many to declare.” - Psalm 40:5
Orange Leaves – Warning. Psalm 81, Worship God Alone
Yellow Leaves – Slow down. Psalm 27, Wait on the Lord
Red Leaves – Salvation. Psalm 107, God Rescues
Green Leaves – New Life. Psalms 23, The Lord is my Shepherd
Each Lesson Includes:
- Memory Verse
- Object Lesson or Kids Sermon
- Large Group Lesson Outline
- Large Group Game
- Small Group Discussion Questions
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet
About This Children's Ministry Curriculum:
- Instant Download
- Designed for Kids Ages 6-12
- 4-Week Series
- Includes Both Large Group and Small Group Resources
- Perfect for Children's Church or Sunday School
- We pin snack, craft, and game ideas on Pinterest for each of our Children's Ministry curriculum series'. Visit our Children's Ministry curriculum Pinterest board for this series.
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.