Board Games 12-Week Children's Ministry Curriculum
Use fun board games to teach kids lessons from the Bible.
Just like there are rules for playing each of these games, God has given us specific rules for how we are to live. These 12 weeks are divided into 6-week sets of "Games You Should Play" and "Games You Shouldn't Play."
Board Games 12-Week Children's Ministry Curriculum Lesson Overview:Games You Should Play - Memory Verse: “The path of the righteous is like the morning sun, shining ever brighter till the full light of day.” - Proverbs 4:18 (NIV)
Games You Shouldn’t Play - Memory Verse: “Do not set foot on the path of the wicked or walk in the way of evildoers.” - Proverbs 4:14 (NIV)
Battleship: Stop destroying others through gossip. James 3:3-10
Checkers: David wasn’t willing to “jump” to get ahead. 1 Samuel 24:1-7
Each Lesson Includes:
- Memory Verse
- Object Lesson or Kids Sermon
- Large Group Game
- Large Group Lesson Outline
- Small Group Discussion Questions
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet
About This Children's Ministry Curriculum:
- Instant Download
- Designed for Kids Ages 6-12
- 12-Week Series
- Includes Both Large Group and Small Group Resources
- Perfect for Children's Church or Sunday School
- We pin snack, craft, and game ideas for each of our Children's Ministry curriculum series' on our Pinterest board.
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
The producers of the board games listed above do not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this curriculum or Children's Ministry Deals.