Elephants 4-Week Youth Ministry Curriculum
Get this new series, plus 28 more with our Pizza Bundle! $97 for $2,900 worth of NEW Youth Ministry Curriculum (click on the pizza below to view this epic deal):
Or you can pay $75 and just get this awesome Youth Ministry curriculum series:
Teach Students How to Respond to Common Thoughts, Questions, and Struggles They Have.
The elephant in the room. It's the thing we're all thinking about it, but no one wants to talk about. This series will address some of the major elephants around today, and also encourage teens to face issues with Godly integrity and courage.
Memory Verse: “Whoever conceals their sins does not prosper, but the one who confesses and renounces them finds mercy.” - Proverbs 28:13 (NIV)
Lesson 1: Bringing Up Elephants – Give teens the tools to bring issues to light in a mature and godly way. Matthew 18:15-19 and Galatians 6:1-5, Guidelines for Confrontation and Restoration
Lesson 2: Elephant #1: Self-Abuse – Whether it's eating disorders, drug use, or self-mutilation, teens need to confront various forms of self-abuse and come to know that they are loved and valued by God. Isaiah 61, The Year of the Lord's Favor
Lesson 3: Elephant #2: Pornography – What goes into our eyes comes out in our lives. Teens need to strive for purity, with both their bodies and their minds. Luke 11:33-36, The Lamp of the Body
Lesson 4: Elephant #3: Depression and Suicide – Many teens suffer from depression and thoughts of suicide. They need to have an encounter with the Savior who took their shame as his own and suffered death so that they might live. Ephesians 2:1-10, Made Alive in Christ
Each Lesson Includes
- DOWNLOAD. Teacher Prep: Printable lesson overview – with tips and encouragement – to distribute to each leader and teacher on your team.
- UPLOAD. Large Group Teaching Guide: Printable “no prep required” Bible lesson for your Large Group Leader.
- POP QUIZ: Print and distribute this quiz to each of your students. Questions are based on the Upload Bible Lesson.
- COMMENT & SHARE. Small Group Discussion Guide: Print and distribute this guide to leaders and students for use during their small group time.
- INTERACTIVE. Lesson Activity: Three activity options – a group game, a missional activity, and a service project – to pick and choose from each week
- TRENDING. Social Media + Leader Ideas: Resource for leaders. Ideas to help you use social media to keep the discussion with students going throughout the week.
- + Series Graphics, Social Media Graphics, and Printables!
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for 7th-12th Grade Students.
- 4-week curriculum.
- Includes both Large Group and Small Group resources.
- Instant Download.
- Try Before You Buy! Download Lesson 1 For Free Click Here
This Series Is Guaranteed to Be Awesome:
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Youth Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.