Happy Easter Children's Ministry Lesson
Use Skittles to Teach Kids the Easter Story!
Use Skittles to tell kids the Easter story. Purple – Our hearts were dark with sin. Yellow – God sent Jesus to earth and his light shone bright. Red – Jesus shed his blood on the cross for me. Orange – Like the sun, the Son rose again. Green – Through Jesus, my life can be fresh and new.
Happy Easter Children's Ministry Lesson Overview:
Memory Verse: “He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay.” - Matthew 28:6 (NIV)
Lesson: Matthew 27:62-28:10, The Resurrection
This Lesson Includes:
- Memory Verse
- Object Lesson or Kids Sermon
- Large Group Game
- Large Group Lesson Outline
- Small Group Discussion Questions
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet
About This Children's Ministry Lesson:
- Instant Download
- Designed for Kids Ages 6-12
- Stand Alone Lesson
- Includes Both Large Group and Small Group Resources
- Perfect for Children's Church or Sunday School
- We pin snack, craft, and game ideas for each of our Children's Ministry curriculum series' on our Pinterest board.
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this lesson, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Please Note: This lesson is not endorsed by or affiliated with the Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company, producer and trademark owner of Skittles candy.