Jesus 101 4-Week Youth Ministry Curriculum
Get this new series, plus 28 more with our Pizza Bundle! $97 for $2,900 worth of NEW Youth Ministry Curriculum (click on the pizza below to view this epic deal):
Or you can pay $75 and just get this awesome Youth Ministry curriculum series:
An Introduction to the Life of Jesus
Foundation level study on the life of Jesus, who he was, and why he came to earth.
Memory Verse: “But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?” Peter answered, “You are the Messiah.” Mark 8:29 (NIV)
Foundations – Through the stories of Jesus’ birth, his dedication at the temple, and his experience at 12 years old, students will learn that the purpose of Jesus' life had been established from the beginning. Luke 2
Significance & Meaning – Through the stories of the calling of the disciples and of miraculous healings, students will learn about how Jesus' power drew people to him. Luke 5:1-32
Unusual Characteristics – Through the parable of sower students will learn that Jesus' words were polarizing – drawing some closer and pushing others away from the message. Luke 8:4-15
Purpose – Through the story of the crucifixion and resurrection students will see that Jesus fulfilled his purpose of giving each of us the opportunity for eternal life. Luke 22:47-53, 63-71, 23:44-24:12
About This Curriculum:
- 4-Week Series
- Perfect for 6th-12th Grade Students
- Great for Sunday or Mid-Week Programming
- Includes Both Large Group and Small Group Resources
- Instant Download
Jesus 101 Youth Ministry Curriculum Includes the Following Resources for Each Lesson:
- DOWNLOAD. Teacher Prep: Printable lesson overview – with tips and encouragement – to distribute to each leader and teacher on your team.
- UPLOAD. Large Group Teaching Guide: Printable “no prep required” Bible lesson for your Large Group Leader.
- POP QUIZ. Print and distribute this quiz to each of your students. Questions are based on the Upload Bible Lesson.
- COMMENT & SHARE. Small Group Discussion Guide: Print and distribute this guide to leaders and students for use during their small group time.
- INTERACTIVE. Lesson Activity: Three activity options – a group game, a missional activity, and a service project – to pick and choose from each week
- TRENDING. Social Media + Leader Ideas: Ideas to help you use social media to keep the discussion with students going throughout the week.
- GRAPHICS. Series Graphics, Social Media Graphics, and Printables.
This Series Is Guaranteed to Be Awesome:
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Youth Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.