Teamwork 4-Week Children's Ministry Curriculum
Working Together on God's Team!
Use these 4 sports-themed lessons – football, volleyball, basketball, and baseball – to teach kids about using their talents and abilities for God.
Teamwork Children's Ministry Curriculum Lesson Overview
Memory Verse: “From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work.” - Ephesians 4:16 (NIV)
Huddle Up (Football) – Kids will learn that, on God's team, every player has to work together. 1 Corinthians 12:12-31, One Body Many Parts
Ace the Serve (Volleyball) – Kids will learn that, on God's team, the most valuable player is the one who serves others. Luke 10:25-37, The Parable of the Good Samaritan
Rebound (Basketball) – Kids will learn that, on God's team, it's never too late for God to transform a missed shot into a win. Luke 19:1-10, Zacchaeus the Tax Collector
Squeeze Play (Baseball) – Kids will learn that, on God's team, players stick with God even when the game gets a little tight. Daniel 3, The Fiery Furnace
Each Lesson Includes:
- Memory Verse
- Object Lesson or Kids Sermon
- Large Group Lesson Outline
- Large Group Game
- Small Group Discussion Questions
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet
About This Children's Ministry Curriculum:
- Instant Download
- Designed for Kids Ages 6-12
- 4-Week Series
- Includes Both Large Group and Small Group Resources
- Perfect for Children's Church or Sunday School
- We pin snack, craft, and game ideas on Pinterest for each of our Children's Ministry curriculum series'. Visit our Children's Ministry curriculum Pinterest board for this series.
Guaranteed to Be Awesome
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.