The Parables 12-Week Curriculum
★ ★ ★ Instant Download ★ ★ ★What is it
Each download contains 12 lessons adapted for the learning level of elementary (1st through 6th grade) children.
12 lessons in PDF and Word document format, plus a PowerPoint presentation for each lesson.
We love instant downloads! This curriculum will be sent straight to your inbox.
More Than One Sentence
Each lesson uses readily available hands-on material and teacher dialogue leading up to the scripture text. Scripture texts come alive with easy to follow visible object lessons. Other features include lesson reinforcing breakout activities, and interplay between teacher, student and special characters. Children stay captivated and involved. No extensive staging or props are necessary. Written for new or experienced teachers, this curriculum has a creative approach that can be used whether taught alone or with classroom helpers.
Take a look at these lesson titles. Each lesson is full of visual and hands on learning to provide deeper understanding into Jesus' method of teaching.
1. Go Figure! - Counting the cost to follow Jesus
2. Price Check: Aisle 13 -- Pearls - Jesus is priceless
3. "Rockin The House" - Being a hearer AND doer
4. No Such Thing As Out Of Bounds - Mercy and forgiveness
5. Now Hiring... Sincere Hearts - Working for Jesus
6. Out With The Old, In With The New - Growing in Jesus
7. Lost And Found - Jesus loves everyone
8. Walk The Talk - Representing Jesus in your walk
9. Nothing To Brag About - Grave vs. works
10. Don't Just Sit There ñ Participate! - Participating / using your talents
11. Bear With Me - Bearing fruit
12. What Do You Measure By? - Natural vs. spiritual treasure