Why Easter Children's Ministry Lesson
How Jesus Changed Everything
Explaining the whys and hows of the Easter story: Why did Jesus have to die for me? Did Jesus really raise from the dead? How can I live with him forever in heaven?
Why Easter? Children's Ministry Lesson Overview:
Memory Verse: “God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son. Anyone who believes in him will not die but will have eternal life.” - John 3:16 (NIrV)
Lesson: John 19:28-30, 20:1-18 The Death and Resurrection of Jesus, John 3:16-17, God So Loved The World
This Lesson Includes:
- Memory Verse
- Object Lesson or Kids Sermon
- Large Group Lesson Outline
- Large Group Game
- Small Group Discussion Questions
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet
About This Children's Ministry Lesson:
- Instant Download
- Designed for Kids Ages 6-12
- Stand Alone Lesson
- Includes Both Large Group and Small Group Resources
- Perfect for Children's Church or Sunday School
- We pin snack, craft, and game ideas for each of our Children's Ministry curriculum series' on our Pinterest board.
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this lesson, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.