Amazing! Stupendous! Incredible Bible Lessons!
There’s nothing quite like the circus! The personalities and the acts under the big tent entertain us and leave us saying “Wow!” “Can you believe that!?”. When we open God's word, we can have a similar excitement as we read some of the amazing, interesting, and powerful stories throughout the Bible. All these incredible stories help tell us more about God, who He is, and point us to the greatest man to ever walk this earth, Jesus.
Choose Your Format!
- Digital Download Only - Instant access via email as soon as you order.
- Printed Book & Download - You still get instant access, but we'll also mail you a spiral bound copy of your curriculum!
Bible Circus 8-Week Children's Ministry Curriculum Overview:
Memory Verse: “His signs are great. His wonders are mighty. His kingdom will last forever. His rule will never end.” Daniel 4:3 (NIrV)
Daniel, The Lion Tamer
Scripture: Daniel 6:1-23, Daniel In The Lion’s Den
The lion is one of the fiercest beasts in the entire world, and it takes skill to tame him. When Daniel was thrown into a den of hungry lions, he didn't need any special lion-taming skills to stay safe. He simply trusted the power of God, the one who created lions!
Objective: Kids will learn that God is mighty to save us.
Deborah, The Bearded Lady
Scripture: Judges 4:4-15, Deborah
Okay, so Deborah really didn't have a beard like a man; but she did lead the people like only men in Israel had done before or after. She judged Israel with wisdom and strength and led them to victory in one of their greatest battles.
Objective: Kids will learn that God has given us all talents and abilities to be used to serve Him.
Elijah on the Flying Trapeze
Scripture: 2 Kings 2:1-13, Elijah Taken Up To Heaven
The trapeze artist sails through the air with grace and strength. When Elijah had come to the end of his life, instead of experiencing death, God graced him with an amazing chariot ride up to heaven.
Objective: Kids will learn that God has great and wonderful things in store for those who serve Him with their lives.
Sarah the Laughing Clown
Scripture: Genesis 18:1-14 Sarah Laughs
The clowns at the circus make everyone laugh. When Sarah heard God promise to allow her to have a baby when she was old enough to be a grandma, she laughed. She laughed because she didn’t believe God could do something that seemed as impossible as that. But Sarah learned that God always keeps His promises.
Objective: Kids will learn that we can trust God, because God always keeps His promises.
Shadrach, Meschach & Abednego, Fire Eaters
Scripture: Daniel 3:7-29, The Fiery Furnace
There are many tricks at the circus that use fire. But fire is very dangerous and not something to be played with. Only highly trained professionals can try some of these dangerous stunts. Shadrach, Meschach and Abednego didn't have any training or skills when they were thrown into the fiery furnace. They had simply decided ahead of time to trust God no matter what happened or what people said, and God was with them, protecting them even in the midst of a raging fire.
Objective: Kids will learn that God is with us whatever we may go through.
Samson, The Strongest Man
Scripture: Judges 16:17-30, The Death of Samson
The strongman can perform amazing feats of strength. Despite his many mistakes, at the end of his life, Samson asked God for a second chance and God allowed him to use his strength one final time to serve Him.
Objective: Kids will learn that God will give us the strength to serve Him, if we repent of our sins.
Peter, The Escape Artist
Scripture: Acts 12:1-17, Peter's Escape From Prison
The great illusionists can escape from seemingly inescapable bonds. When Peter escaped from prison, it was no illusion. It was God displaying that He is powerful and He is always in control.
Objective: Kids will learn that God can provide a way when there seems to be no way.
Jesus, The Greatest Showman
Scripture: John 9:1-15, 35-39, Jesus Heals a Blind Man
Every circus needs a ringleader, a great showman who everything centers around. The entirety of the Bible – Old and New Testament – centers around Jesus Christ, the Son of God. He is the Greatest Showman, showing us the love, power and strength of God the Father.
Objective: Kids will learn that God can do great things in our lives if we put our faith and trust in Jesus.
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund of the purchase price (shipping is non-refundable for physical items), and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.