A Sweet Way to Learn the Easter Story!
Teach kids about Easter using four popular Easter candies. This curriculum is sure to be a hit in your Children's Ministry this year!
Easter Candy Lessons Overview:
"He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay." Matthew 28:6
Cadbury egg - No sooner are the Christmas decorations gone, then Cadbury eggs appear in their place. It's one of the first signs Easter is coming, and a good reminder to begin looking forward to Easter. John 2:13-25.
Peeps - You rarely see a single Peep. Peeps stick together. This Easter, why not bring some of your "peeps" to come and hear the good news that Jesus has risen? John 20:11-18 - Jesus appears to Mary.
Pastel M&Ms – Every Easter, M&Ms get a pastel makeover, but the taste is still the same. On the night before his crucifixion, Jesus shared the Passover meal with his disciples. It was a traditional meal they had eaten many times before, but tonight Jesus gave it a whole new meaning. Matthew 26:17-30
Candy Filled Eggs - What's in that rattling egg? It's candy, isn't it? Bet you can't wait to open it n Easter morning, can you? It's a good reminder of the tomb that was sealed on Saturday - and empty Sunday morning! John 19 - Jesus dies on the cross.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome
If you aren't doing cartwheels of joy because you love this curriculum series we will always offer you a 100% money back guarantee and a big hug.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.