What We Believe About Children's Ministry
1. We believe that Children's Ministry is the most important ministry in the church.
2. We believe that Children's Ministers should be paid more, especially during VBS and Summer Camp.
3. We believe Children's Ministry shouldn't be boring.
4. We believe in using what kids are already familiar with to teach them lessons from the Bible in a fun way.
5. We believe Children's Ministers shouldn't have to beg for volunteers.
6. We believe that video content is overrated. Children are increasingly overwhelmed with media content every single day. Children's pastors and volunteers should make a personal connection with their kids through live teaching, worship, praying, and leading small groups.
Our Statement Of Faith
1. We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God. 2 Timothy 3:16
2. We believe God is perfect and people are sinful. Matthew 5:48, Romans 3:23
3. We believe that Jesus is God's son, and that He died on a cross. Matthew 17:5, Luke 23:46
4. We believe that that the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are equal parts of God. Matthew 28:19
5. We believe Jesus rose to life on the third day and defeated death. Mark 16:9
6. We believe that God offers salvation to all who believe in Jesus. Romans 10:9
7. We don't believe God cares as much about Bible translation or style of music as He does about our hearts 1 Samuel 16:7