Bible Heroes Serve a Big God.
Bible Heroes 12-Week Children's Ministry curriculum is all about teaching kids the Biblical virtues of courage, commitment, loyalty, and honor. These are some of the virtues that the heroes of faith possessed. In these 12 fun, Bible lessons kids will learn that by following the examples of these heroes from the Bible, and putting our trust in God, we can live heroic lives too.
To get the 3 additional game videos pictured above make sure you select the "Curriculum + Games Pack" option above. These additional games sell for $25, but you can get them both for only $20 when you order them together with the Bible Heroes Curriculum. (Click here to see more details on everything included in the media pack).
Choose Your Format!
- Digital Download Only - Instant access via email as soon as you order.
- Printed Book & Download - You still get instant access, but we'll also mail you a spiral bound copy of your curriculum!
Bible Heroes Lessons Overview:
Memory Verse: “Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.” Hebrews 12:1
Noah – Teach kids that Noah chose to obey God even when it was hard. Genesis 6:9-Genesis 7:5
Abraham – Teach kids about faithfulness through the story of Abraham. Genesis 15
Joseph – Teach kids that Joseph became a hero when he trusted God's plan and chose to forgive his brothers. Genesis 45:1-5
Moses – Teach kids about the humility Moses had when he was wiling to take advice. Exodus 18:9-27
Joshua – Teach kids about commitment through the story of Joshua. Joshua 5:13-6:21
Deborah – Teach kids about honor through the story of Deborah. Judges 4:4-16
Gideon – Teach kids how the cowardly Gideon became a hero when he started to place his confidence in the Lord. Judges 7
Ruth – Teach kids about loyalty through the story of Ruth. Ruth 1
David – Teach kids about self-control through the story of David. 1 Samuel 24
Solomon – Teach kids about gaining wisdom to make a wise choice through the story of Solomon. 1 Kings 3:16-28
Peter – Teach kids about courage through the story of Peter, Acts 4:5-22
Paul – Teach kids about joyfulness through the story of Paul, Acts 16:16-36
We know there are way more than 12 incredible heroes of the Bible, so if we've included a link here to Faith Hub's top 10 heroes of faith from the Bible in case you want some additional ideas for heroes to teach on.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome
If you aren't doing cartwheels of joy because you love this curriculum series just let us know within 30 days and we will offer you a 100% money back guarantee and a big hug.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.