Fun Bottle Flip Lesson for Sunday School!
God sees us through troubled times. Kids will learn that when life gets crazy we can put our trust in God, and He will help us land in safe places. This Bottle Flip Lesson is fun way to utilize the bottle flip craze in your Children's Ministry, Sunday School, or Kids Church. If you want some inspiration for some pretty crazy bottle flips check out this Youtube video :-)
Bottle Flip Lesson Overview:
“Be on your guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be brave. Be strong.” 1 Corinthians 16:13 (NIRV)
When hard times come, we may be tempted to “flip out”; but those who put their trust in God will land in a good place. Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego had their very lives threatened, but they did not waver in their commitment to God, and God protected them. Daniel 3:7-28, The Fiery Furnace
This Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
- More! - Yes, there is even more than all of that so that you can easily put together the perfect lesson for your ministry each weekend, which means no more agonizing over how to adjust complicated lesson plans.
About This Lesson:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Stand-alone holiday lesson perfect for Children's Church or Sunday School
- Includes both large group and small group resources
- This lesson is an instant download
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this lesson, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.