Teach kids what the Bible says about loving others.
They taste like chalk, but we give out millions of these little hearts every year to express "love" on Valentine's Day. The Bible has a lot to say about love, but it doesn't usually involve candy. Each lesson looks at a different "Candy Heart Saying" to teach kids what the Bible says real love looks like.
Candy Hearts Curriculum Lesson Overview:
Memory Verse: "The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it." John 1:5
U Stink- This lesson is all about learning to love our enemies. - Proverbs 25:21-22, Luke 19:1-7, Luke 19:8-10 (the story of Zacchaeus)
Drive Me Cra-Z- Learning to love our families even when they drive us crazy. - Genesis 37:17b-36, Genesis 45:1-15 (the story of Joseph and his brothers)
Feed Me- Showing love to others through service projects, missions, and just reaching out to those in need. - Matthew 25:31-46 (being generous and taking care of those in need)
Share Me- Learning to tell others about Jesus by saying who he is, what he did, and how he has changed my life. - Acts 2:17-19 (Peter speaks at Pentecost)
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.